Valley Fever Center for Excellence


"Leading the world in best medical practices, education and research for Valley Fever."


Find a Doctor

To find a Pulmonary specialist please use the Arizona Medical Board “Doctor Search”, which can be found here:
Scroll down to Specialty Search and select "Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)" as the specialty.

Valley Fever Alliance of Arizona Clinicians Login